I don’t know if you have heard but this weekend there is going to be a beer festival in the North land. Parkville Microbrew Fest is one of the biggest beer festivals that I have been to. Last year I was surprised by the number of people who came out and the amazing beers flowing from a WIDE variety of taps with smiling faces to hand you that next beer.
This year I am stoked to get out to the English Landing Park. Right next to the Missouri River, English Landing Park has a giant field where the tents were set up in a welcoming arc of enticing deliciousness.
Here are a few of the beers I going to be targeting this year:
- Blind Tiger Java Porter
- Border Brewing Campfire Porter
- Boulevard Foeder Projekt #1
- Boulevard Imperial Stout 14
- Boulevard Love Child No. 5
- Boulevard Saison-Brett 15
- Charleville Box of Chocolate
- Charleville 2014 Barleywine
- CIB Wildfire Smoked Sour Porter
- Defiance Brewing Fuzzy Knuckles
- Infusion Brewing Six 2 One American Strong Ale
- Infusion Brewing Coconut Almond Porter
- Lagunitas Brewing Undercover Investigation Shut-down Ale
- Little Apple No Bull Barley Wine
- Martin City Brewing From Belgium With Rum
- McCoy’s Ginger Shandy
- McCoy’s Broadway Toddy Oatmeal Stout
- Nebraska Black Betty Russian Imperial Stout
- Perennial Sump Coffee Stout
- Perennial 17
- Perennial Regalia
- Santa Fe Bourbon Barrel Aged Sour
This list doesn’t even include all the amazing beers the local Home Brew clubs will have and I am going to be enjoying. These brews will be phenomenal! Go try them out!
I also found a map of where each brewery will be set up.